Steve Smith made fun of England’s Bazball U-turn against India; Fire warning

A VPN is an essential component of IT security, whether you’re just starting a business or are already up and running. Most business interactions and transactions happen online and VPN

With the next Ashes battle six months away in Australia, Steve Smith has already changed the heat, giving England a fierce warning about the brutal challenge that is waiting for him. The much awaited Ashes 2025 series closes on November 21 at Perth, and the expectation is increasing, especially after the unforgettable 2023 ash ends in a draw.

England last won the Ashes in 2015, so they would be desperate to end the drought at the end of this year. But Smith, one of the most dangerous weapons with Australia’s bat, and one Master of the Mind Games, said the pitch in Australia has become far more disabled in recent years.

Steve Smith starts Mind Games for Ashes 2025

Smith said the pitches in Australia are not more batsman -friendly and flat than surfaces that are used at England’s home. The right-handed batsman indicated that the batting park in Australia is no longer in the park, especially for the top-order players, as the situation has become difficult and complicated.

cricketballgame.com

previous

next

ALSO READ: Rishabh Pant accused of cheating in the pretext of Inzari vs England; Demand for ICC action

With raw speed, bounce and seam movement, the former captain said that the Australian pitches would highlight every weakness of England in the upcoming Ashes series. Smith also predicted that this year’s ash would be a full bail for both fans and players.

This is going to be a wonderful series: Steve Smith

Steve Smith was quoted by BBC Sport saying: “His batsmen are being separated from the wickets in England for a while, which is being challenged a little differently, which look very flat and good for batting. Wickets in Australia in the last three or four years are very difficult for the top-order batsmen. It is going to be a good challenge for them.”

The Australian icon continued, “But it’s going to be a wonderful series. I am watching India and England, and some great cricket has been played there, so I think this year’s ash is going to be a full bail.”

Also read: Shubman Gill’s captaincy is recently torn by retired India legend

Steve Smith mocks England for ‘Entertainment First’ approach

Meanwhile, Steve Smith has excavated England’s fading boldness on a sharp digging. He reported that, unlike 2023, England have gone away from their all-out attacker style under Ben Stokes and Brendon McCullum in the five-match Test series against India at home.

He mentioned how England are now playing to win instead of entertainment; This is something contrary to his previous bold claims that they are focusing only on fearless batting, bold announcements and entertaining sports as Stokes and McCullum took over as Test Captains and Head Coaches.

Smith signed, saying, “He has started playing a slightly different way in the last few weeks in the matter of playing the situation, as contrary to going out and trying to entertain that he said he wanted. They are really trying to win the game now, which was probably said earlier in his comments.”

Picture of kumaralokekma

kumaralokekma

Leave a Replay