Site icon CricketBallGame

Harbhajan Singh destroyed Lalit Modi to make the video “Slapgate” video

Former India spinner Harbhajan Singh dropped the IPL founder and former president Lalit Modi to make public the “slapgate” video. Harbhajan said that there may be a selfish objective behind leaking Lalit’s video, saying that people are being reminded of an incident that had been forgotten for a long time.

On August 29, Modi released a long -term footage of the infamous 2008 IPL “Slapgate” incident on Michael Clarke’s Beyond 23 Cricket Podcast. In the video, Harbhajan Singh showed Sreesanth slapping during a match in Mohli. In 2008, footage between Harbhajan and Sreesanth was not shown on television.

Lalit Modi and Michael Clarke released “Slapgate” video from IPL 2008

Harbhajan Singh S. after a match between Mumbai Indians and Kings XI Punjab (now Punjab Kings) in unseen footage of the “Slapgate” incident. Sreesanth is shown slapping. There was a change during the hand -shake after the match.

cricketballgame.com

Sreesanth tried to charge in Harbhajan before the players from both sides stepped to reduce the situation. Harbhajan was banned for the remaining session and has publicly apologized for the incident on several occasions.

With a clip made public after 17 years, Sreesanth’s wife, Bhuvaneshwari criticized Lalit Modi and Michael Clarke, who felt that he should have been in the past to revive an episode.

Sreesanth played 90 matches for India in his international cricket career. He took 169 wickets in formats. Kerala Pesar was also part of the squads that obtained the 2007 T20 World Cup and the 2011 ODI World Cup.

The way the video has been leaked, it is wrong – Harbhajan Singh

During the Ganesh Chaturthi ceremony, Harbhajan Singh expressed disappointment on the leak, called it wrong. He admitted that the mistakes were made in the heat of this moment and the players involved still feel ashamed of the incident.

Talking to instant Bollywood, he said, “The way the video has been leaked, it is wrong. It should not have happened. There may have been a selfish motive behind them. Something that happened 18 years ago, people have forgotten, and they are reminding people about it.”

He said, “I feel bad for whatever happened. We were playing, and things were going on in everyone’s mind. Mistakes happened, and we feel ashamed of it,” he said.

I have said on many occasions that I made a mistake – Harbhajan Singh

Harbhajan Singh reiterated his apology for the mistake. The cricketer emphasized the commentator that it was an unfortunate incident that he regrets deeply.

“Yes, the video has gone viral. It was an unfortunate incident, and I have said on many occasions that I have made a mistake. Man makes mistakes, and I have made one. I have requested Lord Ganesha to forgive me if I make a mistake again.”

Earlier on a podcast hosted by Ravichandran Ashwin, Harbhajan said that if he could change the time back, he does not slap Sreesanth. He also mentioned that in the last few years, he had a friendly relationship with former pacer.

Also Read: Ab deilliers revealed their 2 most special Virat Kohli participation

Exit mobile version